The iPhone 13’s brighter display, longer battery life, and powerful cameras make it the best iPhone for the money. The new iPhone’s display is brighter than its predecessors. The battery life is longer. And Apple has improved an already great camera with new sensors and computational photography features that make you feel like a pro.
The iPhone 13 lacks the adaptive 120Hz refresh rate of the iPhone 13 Pro, but it still has a fantastic OLED panel. This Super Retina XDR display is now 28% brighter than the iPhone 12; it's also rated at 800 nits, up from 600 nits on last year's model. The iPhone 13 lacks the adaptive 120Hz refresh rate of the iPhone 13 Pro, but it still has a fantastic OLED panel. This Super Retina XDR display is now 28% brighter than the iPhone 12 and has an 800-nit rating.
The iPhone 13 cameras are much more than just a new diagonal lens arrangement. Because of the larger camera with 1.7m pixels, the wide camera now gathers 47 percent lighter than the iPhone 12. Another advantage is that the ultrawide camera can now capture four times more scenes, and its newer sensor provides better low-light performance while producing less noise.
APPLE IPHONE 13 PRO SPECIFICATION
- Display: 6.1 inches, 90.2 cm2 (~86.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Processor: Hexa-core (2x3.22 GHz Avalanche + 4xX.X GHz Blizzard)
- Storage: 128GB
- Main Camera: 12 MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), 1.7µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
12 MP, f/2.4, 120˚, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Selfie Camera: 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6", SL 3D, (depth/biometrics senso)
- Operating System: iOS 15, upgradable to iOS 15.3
- SIM: Single sim (rdt)
- Battery: Li-Ion 3240 mAh, non-removable (12.41 Wh)
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- Other Features: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, Siri natural language commands and dictation, Ultra-Wideband (UWB) support.