The Apple iPhone 14 has flat edges, an aerospace-grade aluminum enclosure, and a glass back with wireless charging capabilities. They have a notch at the top of the display for the True Depth camera and an A15 chip for improved thermal performance.
APPLE IPHONE 14 SPECIFICATIONS
- Display: 6.1 inches, 90.2 cm2 (~86.0% screen-to-body ratio), 1170 x 2532 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~460 ppi density)
- Processor: Hexa-core (2x3.23 GHz Avalanche + 4x1.82 GHz Blizzard)
- Storage: 128GB
- Camera: 12 MP, f/1.5, 26mm (wide), 1/1.7", 1.9µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS
12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide)
- Operating System: iOS 16, upgradable to iOS 16.2
- SIM: Single SIM (rdt)
- Battery: Li-Ion 3279 mAh, non-removable (12.68 Wh)
- Other Features: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, Ultra-Wideband (UWB) support, Emergency SOS via satellite (SMS sending/receiving), Wired, PD2.0, 50% in 30 min (advertised), 15W wireless (Mag Safe), 7.5W wireless (Qi), HDR, Cinematic mode (4K@30fps), IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)
- Delivery period: 24 hours intra-state, 2-5 days worldwide.