The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is determined to win over foldable phone skeptics. Worried about the device’s durability? The display is up to 80% tougher, and the whole phone is water resistant. Want to do more with a massive 7.6-inch screen? There’s S Pen support, plus an under-display camera to make for a more immersive display.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 SPECIFICATIONS
- Display: 7.6 inches, 179.9 cm2 (~88.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Processor: Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- Storage: 256GB, 12GB
- Main Camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76", 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS, 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom, 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- Operating System: Android 11, upgradable to Android 12, One UI 4.0
- SIM: SIM Nano-SIM and eSIM
- Battery: Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable
- Global Wararanty
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- Other Features: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, Bixby natural language commands and dictation, Samsung DeX (desktop experience support), Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified), Ultra-Wideband (UWB) support
- Delivery period: 24 hours intra-state, 2-5 days worldwide.